Friday, October 28, 2016

Complaining!

The more you complain about a particular thing the more you run into that thing constantly and consistently. This morning I was having a conversation with a friend, I started to complain but then I thought about how the more I complain everything I am complaining about will begin to happen. I have realized that the power of thought and the power of words are real. If you keep talking about bad things, bad things will keep happening to you. If you want good things from life, give life good thoughts from you.

We spend so much time complaining about little things that these little things become big things. Have you ever noticed that you can think a person up, or have you ever set down to call someone and they were calling you at the same time. Think about that, how powerful your mind must be if you can think people up or speak someone up. If you gave some of that same thought to positive things imagine how much more positive things you would attract. Start thinking about what you want more instead of what you don't want!

Spend more time giving your mind power instead of negative poison.
Today I woke up ready to complain, I had the text already prepared but before I pressed send I had to think about how I woke up this morning in my right mind and I had to say I am blessed, I am alive and I have another chance to figure it out. Do you know how many people didn't wake up this morning, how many people didn't have anything to complain about?

I want a life of abundance. I DEMAND a life of abundance. In order to want and demand this life I have to change my thoughts.

YOUR THOUGHTS CONTROL YOU. You can think yourself into a mental prison OR you can think yourself into a life of prosperity. Sometimes it can be hard to stop those feelings of defeat or those feelings of self-doubt. But in reality, it is a choice. You control your thoughts but they can control you if you let them. Stop listening to the doubt channel and tune into the clarity channel. Doubt will destroy, but only if you let it. I choose to not let doubt keep me out of the game. I choose to change my thoughts so that I can be in control.

Death and life are in the power of the tongue, and those who love it will eat its fruits.
Proverbs 18:22

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus Shortname

Comments system