Thursday, October 6, 2016

Finishing what you started!

Peace be with you! 
May peace surround you and give you guidance! What I want to do with Ladies in Training is to surround young beautiful women in an environment where they can learn and grow together with each other. Competition is healthy but comparing yourself to your peers can be deadly. Each week or daily as my schedule permits I will update the website with a L.I.T. tip to help get us through the week. No matter how beautiful, smart, outgoing, successful or "happy" you think somebody is they still are searching for peace or learning to maintain their peace. 

Today's L.I.T. tip is to remain in your peace. Don't allow another person’s unhappy space cause you confusion.
I know it’s like, how? How can I maintain peace when I haven't found out what Peace is for me? Peace is defined as freedom from disturbance; quiet and tranquility.

How can you free yourself from disturbance? First, figure out what is disturbing you. Some of us have been living in so much noise that we don't even trust the peace that we could possibly be in. Get rid of the noise that's in your space and Life. If that noise is social media, just delete the social media! Learn to get rid of the noise so that you may be able to focus on your peace!


 
Stay L.I.T~ Jasmin 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus Shortname

Comments system