Monday, October 31, 2016

How is your soul?

How is your soul?

One day when my book is a best seller and people search for me to tell me how I have helped them I will begin by asking 'How is your soul'? I read on Facebook this morning a status and it touched me it said: "sometimes how are you is not enough...I genuinely need to know about your soul..."

Maybe it stood out to me because on this day my soul needs repairing. How do I repair my soul? Like, is there a soul repairing class that I can sign up for to get my soul right? How do I get my soul right? Peace, Clarity, Understanding, Patience, Dignity and self-respect!

You have to know that you are not alone in this feeling. The feeling of not being enough, of confusion and defeat. You are not the only one. I feel so comfortable in my skin now because I understand that I am not the only one going through anything. I used to feel like nobody cared. Like it was just me against the world or the world against me, most times. I have discovered that whenever I am in a battle I have chose to be in this battle. Either consciously or subconsciously i have decided to fight in the battle. How can you find peace when you are always ready to battle. I realized that I am always ready to battle because I am battling myself.  As I am writing this I understand that most are battling between what we want and what we need. You need to understand that you cant get to where you want because you are not sure what you need. Sometimes your wants can distract you from what you need.

Take some time and fix your soul. If you fix your soul nobody can get to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus Shortname

Comments system