Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Day 1: All Relationship is Connection

Today I began a 21-day FREE meditation experience with Deepak Chopra AND Oprah. The 21 day Journey is entitled "Creating Peace from the Inside Out: The Power of Connection! During this experience, I will begin to discover my soul's purpose and begin to create a life in which all things are in reach!

The Centering Thought:
Ideal Relationships are my intention every day.

Sanskrit Mantra: Aham Prema - I am Love!

Clearly, I am stoked for this experience of meditation because I have been searching for peace like no other. As I get older I realize that relationships are based upon interactions but firstly your relationships are based on you as a person. Have you ever noticed some people are always noticing how nobody is there for them or nobody has their back and then you begin to realize that they are getting that energy because it is the energy they are putting out there? Start with yourself. Are you in the right place to even receive good love. Are you even giving off that energy to others?  The mantra is - I am love but I would like to add to that 'I am able to receive the love as well'. Many of us don't know how to receive what we are expecting. Many of us are always ready to point the finger and say what everybody else is not doing but never admitting to their own wrongs.

I love all things meditation, but I must be honest it takes a while to get past the idea that you are just sitting still. But then again, sometimes you just need to be still so that you may hear beyond the noise. What I am learning to love about meditation is that it forces you to sit alone with your thoughts. It forces you to be quiet and listen to your breathing. Meditation forces you to be honest with yourself. Because nobody wants to sit alone in a room breathing with a liar even if that liar happens to be you.

Sitting still in meditation and chanting can be awkward but so can having a bad attitude or walking around with a chip on your shoulder. The more uncomfortable things make me the more interested I am learning to become. I realized all the things that make me comfortable are the wrong things OR distractions just like the people in your corner who always tell you yes.

"What makes relationships challenging is that we build relationships from the outside in..."
We go into relationships with expectations of how people are supposed to treat us or what we expect from people but that is not realistic. I constantly write about or talk about putting yourself first because if you understand how to be great to you, you will be great to everyone around you.
Instead of focusing on what this relationship is not giving you decide how you can improve. Figure out how you can fix the relationship with yourself from within.

Rules for building heart to heart relations!
1. The responsibility for connecting begins with you
2. Everything depends on your level of awareness: heart to heart connections are never automatic they need attention!

Start with SELF and grow with Awareness
Relationships begin with being at peace with yourself! Finding a connection that the world cannot break!

Think about this: how can you bring peace to a situation when you are not at peace? Is it everybody else or, you?

I hope everyone who reads the blog or who I sent the link to joins me! If we want positive relationships we have to realize it starts within! Let's knock these 21 days out and open up the door to abundance!


Peace be with you!

find the meditation link here: Oprah/Deepak Meditation



No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus Shortname

Comments system